THe government have at last started vaccination trials in Hertfordshire. Surprise, surprise, that after years of research they’ve chosen BCG again! Also the trial will test the Diva skin test so that they can differentiate between bTB infected cattle and vaccinated ones. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/field-trials-for-leading-cattle-vaccine-and-skin-test-for-btb?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications&utm_source=91323969-941f-4af1-ab7f-f3d9a7e04b62&utm_content=immediately
- Cattle bTB Vaccination trials finally starting!
- Government sets out next phase of strategy to combat bovine tuberculosis in England
- Hopefully 2021 will be the last year for NEW large area cull licenses
- Badger bloodbath to continue despite government moves to phase out culling
- NFU blasts ‘political’ bovine TB consultation