The Badger Trust is aware of concerns around the reported netting of the bdger sett near Crackley Woods, Kenilorth, Warks, as part of the HS2 work being undertaken in that area. The footage and wider reports submitted to the Trust have been reviewed, and whilst it is disturbing and distressing to see the badgers impacted this way, it is an unfortunate reality of projects like HS2, that badgers are moved on from setts in order to make way for development – particularly where setts have been in place for generations.
- Badger bloodbath to continue despite government moves to phase out culling
- NFU blasts ‘political’ bovine TB consultation
- Badger cull petition passes crucial milestone, teeing up parliamentary debate
- Badger Trust appalled as latest badger cull figures show highest kill rate yet
- Is Whitehall hiring ANOTHER pal of Carrie Symonds?