The Badger Trust is aware of concerns around the reported netting of the bdger sett near Crackley Woods, Kenilorth, Warks, as part of the HS2 work being undertaken in that area. The footage and wider reports submitted to the Trust have been reviewed, and whilst it is disturbing and distressing to see the badgers impacted this way, it is an unfortunate reality of projects like HS2, that badgers are moved on from setts in order to make way for development – particularly where setts have been in place for generations.
- Cattle bTB Vaccination trials finally starting!
- Government sets out next phase of strategy to combat bovine tuberculosis in England
- Hopefully 2021 will be the last year for NEW large area cull licenses
- Badger bloodbath to continue despite government moves to phase out culling
- NFU blasts ‘political’ bovine TB consultation