The Badger Trust is aware of concerns around the reported netting of the bdger sett near Crackley Woods, Kenilorth, Warks, as part of the HS2 work being undertaken in that area. The footage and wider reports submitted to the Trust have been reviewed, and whilst it is disturbing and distressing to see the badgers impacted this way, it is an unfortunate reality of projects like HS2, that badgers are moved on from setts in order to make way for development – particularly where setts have been in place for generations.
- Is Whitehall hiring ANOTHER pal of Carrie Symonds?
- The Badger Trust today announced that Dominic Dyer is stepping down after almost seven years as CEO
- Chief Vet challenged on validity of badger cull by bTB experts
- Bought in cattle linked to TB cases in low-risk Wales
- Badgers not a key source of bovine TB latest released study shows